Steve Moscovitch works with people at all stages and at all levels of coping. His services include individuals, couples, and family relationships – at every age and stage:
- REELING from loss or trauma;
- DEALING with adversity or grief;
- HEALING from emotional pain; and/or
- REVEALING the best way forward.
Whether working with individuals, couples, or multiple members of the same family, Steve uses a variety of techniques and strategies to learn “what it’s like to be you.” He listens in a deep, penetrating, and selfless way to truly learn about his clients. With that empathy as a foundation – and with the benefit of 30+ years of experience – Steve is able to strategize with clients about solutions and changes that make sense.
Some of the issues that Steve helps clients address are:
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Addictions and Compulsions
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Aggression and Violence
- Attachment Issues
- Batterer Intervention
- Blended Family Issues
- Career Choice
- Caregiver Issues / Stress
- Codependency / Dependency
- Communication Problems
- Creative Blocks
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction
- Emotional Abuse
- Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family of Origin Issues
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Health / Illness / Medical Issues
- Identity Issues
- Infidelity / Affair Recovery
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Men’s Issues
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Post-Traumatic Stress / Trauma
- Relationships and Marriage
- Religious Issues
- Sensitivity to Criticism
- Sexuality / Sex Therapy
- Social Anxiety / Phobia
- Trust Issues
- Values Clarification
- Workplace Issues
- Young Adult Issues
A typical session with Steve is one-hour long. His hourly rate is $95. Steve’s services are covered by many insurance plans. Please consult with your insurance provider.
The number of sessions required varies by client, issue, and desired outcomes. Steve’s objective is to work with clients to achieve results in a timely way.
Please Contact Steve for more information.
Watch the videos below to hear Steve discuss his therapy style.